Viral videos are most likely so popular because they are entertaining. The could be about the dumbest things, but they may be entertaining to some people. When you watch the video of the top 100 or whatever videos a lot of them are of people pulling stunts, falling/tripping/making fools of themselves, dancing or just saying random stuff. i don't know why it's these particular videos people are so attracted to. I suppose it's because something about them is either making us feel better about ourselves or makes us want to be more or something better. I could be totally wrong, but it is what I think.
Out of all the videos shown in the clip my favourite is the one with the men and the lion(Christian). I originally saw it on Oprah and to be honest cry every time I see it. I think it is the most beautiful(for lack of a better word) video ever. The feelings shown by the men are raw and out there for everyone to see. Plus the connection between them and the lion is just unbelievable. It's amazing. I'd recommend everyone one I know to watch it.
To watch the top 100 viral videos go tohttp://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/09/28/100-greatest-viral-videos_n_301717.html
To watch my favourite video go tohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjWtRYaxmWM&feature=related
Saturday, October 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment