Saturday, October 10, 2009

Lessons in Heartbreak
by Cathy Kelly


Hear is the lyrics the song I chose - Screaming Infidelities by Dashboard Confessional

Screaming Infidelities
-Dashboard Confessional

I’m missing your bed
I never sleep
Avoiding the spots where we’d have speak
And this bottle of beast
Is taking me home

I’m cuddling close
To the blankets an sheets
But your not alone, and your not
discreet
Make sure I know who’s taking you
home

I’m reading your note over again
There’s not a word that I
comprehend
Except when yo signed it
I love you always and forever

Well as for now Im gonna hear
the saddest songs
And sit alone and wonder
How your making out

But as for me, I wish that
I was anywhere with
anyone
Making out

I miss your laugh
How did it break?
And when did your eyes begin to
look fake?
I hope your happy as your
pretending

I’m cuddling close
To the blankets and sheets
I am alone
In my defeat I wish I knew you
were safely at home

Im missing your bed
I never sleep
Avoiding the spots where we’d have
to speak
And this bottle of beast is taking me
home
 
Well as for now I'm gonna
hear the saddest songs
And sit alone and wonder
How your making out

But as for me, I wish that
I was anywhere with
anyone
Making out
 
Your hair, it’s
everywhere
Screaming infidelities
And its taking its wear

Your hair, it’s
everywhere
Screaming infidelities
And its taking its wear

Your hair, it’s
everywhere
Screaming infidelities
And its taking its wear

Your hair, it’s
everywhere
Screaming infidelities
And its taking its wear
 

To listen click hearhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7itHHrTty0

2 comments: