As you all know we have been watching A Knight's Tale the past few days in English. I would have to say it's a pretty cheesy movie. It's fairly predictable, until the ending. I can't say I loved it. Heath Ledger is a total cutie though. He made the movie better than it actually was. Plus I loved the author. He was the guy who has a gambling problem and was naked half of the time. He was hilarious. He also made the movie so much better than it was. I am kind of embarrassed because I found the part when William(Heath) is reunited with his father happy. And, well, I cried. It was fairly happy though. I know it's a ll fake but it gives you such a warm feeling. Like his fathers blind and even though he can't see William jousting he has the largest smile on his face. And he couldn't be more proud of anyone else in the world. It makes me want to cry(but I will not!). The soundtrack was a bit odd. I mean ACDC? Not to sure what that was about...
Also a lot of things that occurred I am sure would not have happened in those times for real. Like making out in public? No. That would be considered a huge disgrace.
I like the saying William uses. The one about being able to change your stars. I think that's neat. Kind of pretty? Once again not going to lie, wouldn't watch again if I had a choice...sorry.
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment