Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Book Study - Journal Entry #2

Lessons in Heartbreak
by Cathy Kelly

After having read half of the book, I find it to be an alright book. Not the best book ever but not too shabby. I did find it kind of confusing because in the middle or end of the chapter it would bounce from each different characters point of view. Also the time changed every now and then either back a few months or decades. You get the gist of what is going on as long as you pay close attention.

Looking back on what I have read so far, I suppose this story could happen. Maybe not to the same family, all at once though. Husbands leave their wives all the time(just as wives leave their husbands). Sometimes they leave because there is someone else. In fact, it is probably one of the more common break-ups because I know two couples which broke up for this reason(And no they were not 14-year-old girls and guys). As well as their are probably tons of woman all over the world who are having affairs with married men. Once again I'm not going t say I think it is right to cheat on your spouses but I'm not saying it's wrong either. That's all I have to say for now... ta ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment