However the whole story plot is INSANELY boring. It just couldn't grab my attention(mostly because there was NOOOO loving). I thought the plot was a bit to ordinary. Like I'd heard stories that are is much like other stories/poems/movie/plays. For example, Shakespeare in Love. Shakespeare falls in love with Juliet in his play, who is in fact a woman. She is also being forced into marriage, and to feel free for like 5 seconds, she acts. And the rest is pretty much self-explanatory.
So there's Kit(Katherine). She's your average insanely rich teen, from Shakespearean times, Also she has no parents and is being forced to marry an idiot. Well, technically Sir Philip Morton. No biggie...right?? Well actually it is to her. So by breaking the law, she makes friends and such...nothing you don't already know. Still, would not be fun. You could NOT force me to marry an idiot. Although, aren't all men idiots?? .... te he.
I like the Desmonds. They willing take in two "delinquents". A runaway bride and a n accused harasser. Sure they don't know what they did.. yet. But still if I found a boy hiding in my trunk, at the same time a Sir person was looking for someone, I think I may turn him in. Sorry o say, I'm to chicken to interfere with the law. I'd be like, "No way, hose! You are coming with me to the pound!" Or jail or whatever they called it back then. Especially if I knew a girl was pretending to be a boy, to get of of marriage. I follow the rules, I'm a brown-noser or goody-two-shoes.
Sooo, I don't really know what else to say. I, personally, didn't like the book. Chances are that unless I become a grade nine English teacher, I will never read or look at the book, Cue For Treason.... AGAIN!!
No comments:
Post a Comment